Thursday, July 31, 2008

*WARNING*
Do not see the following photo if you have heart attack







WAH SO COOL AH. Wanted to buy this shirt for pamela but too big.

ACT COOL SIAH! Bought this shirt for Weiquan

Dont act yi ge cool lah

BOUGHT THIS COOL SHIRT FOR CALVIN LOW YOURS TRULY
Yeening and Me. I'm so cool.

WAH! BUTTONED UP AH. ACT CUTE AH!

Dont act shy lah me.

WOW. I look so shocked. Maybe cause I saw Yeening.

HELLO AFIQ. I know you will read my blog and you kept saying I never blog about you! VERY COOL HOR! YOU LIKE FAMOUS PERSON LIKE THAT. I MENTION ABOUT YOU LEH! *Many people goes to afiq for signature* YAY. And can you stop acting one emo huh! Contacts lens so what! Haha. Sorry for accidentally touching you so many times and that you might have to go to hell(heels?)

Today's first two period was geography. I had presentation(AGAIN?!?) and I was the one who did the power point. But got some stuff I typed wrongly. So scary. Like have to burden all the responsibilities. But teacher said that Khairul Nordin was complimented by teacher to be known as 'good start' and you know why he is that? CAUSE THE SCRIPT IS I WRITE ONE! YEEAH YEAH YEAH! Haha. The presentation was short but sweet. So cool. But I had so many presentations(okay lah two) and debates(okay lah one) in like 2 weeks. Or more. But still a short time right.

Then it was Social Studies. Miss Wani gave us some worksheet and we copy the blanks down on it from the powerpoint. WE LEARNT ABOUT SRI LANKA TODAY LEH LEH LEH! Sinhalese(?!) and Indian Tamils got into conflicts because Sri Lanka's goverment which is Sinhalese didn't give Indian Tamils citizenship because of some factors lah. I dont know if this is right. Dont care. You use this lah. FAIL AH! Haha. As usual. Muhaimin and all was so funny.

MATHS!!!!?!?! Maths was quite okay cause I did my homework and I know how to do all already so when teacher explained, I didn't have to pay attention (EH!!!). So I drew my diagrams and let Syafiq copy the 'corrections'. AHH! I JUST REMEMBERED I GOT MATHS HOMEWORK. *STRESSED STRESSED STRESSED*

English was quite fun. It was Miss Wani AGAIN!!! She still gave us worksheets and we had to do. I'm not trying to be action here but I think I did very fast leh. People at second page, I at fourth page leh. *blushes* THEN AS USUAL THEY VERY FUNNY. THEY EVERY PART OF THE DAY ALSO FUNNY LAH!

Chinese came. There was spelling. Not really spelling. (Writing?). We really tried very hard 'studying' that we kept asking teacher how to do. Then they were so funny asking redundant and stupid questions and saying stupid things. HAA.

SFL was spent doing the rest of my tuition homework, play rubiks cube (WAH, I TEACH WENQI HOW TO DO UNTIL I MIGHT DIE, SORRY), read story book, talk to Clifton, WenQi and all.

CALVIN LOW'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CALVIN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
*SCREAMS AND SHOUTS*
I LOVE YOU CALVIN.

Oh my darling, Oh my darling(DAVID SHAHRI?!?) Haha. See you

I still look forward to the things I look forward to everyday. EVERY DAY, ITS YOU I LIVE FOR!. PENG YOU YI SHENG YI QI ZOU. Okay, shut up Eunice. SEE YA, DONT WANNA BE YA.

No comments: