Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello evoribadee! Today's such a wonderful day! (Heaven is a wonderful place, filled with glory and grace...) I want myself to think this way everyday so that I won't have much hatred and sorrow in my life. YAY!

Today's first period was physics. I learnt a little bit only as I was not really paying full attention as I was reading my storybook. Shahri 'Darling' had to stand behind for like 2 periods. *AWW, I 'REALLY' pity him lah!* Mr Tan so cool that he can be a refrigerator! (I have to say this in case he sees my blog, like he always sees others)

Chemistry came. I didn't really learn anything cause only had numbers and more numbers. I really want a phy/chem teacher. AS IN REALLY. So in the end, I chose to read my storybook and ask Wenqi to teach me later on.

CAN YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT SCHOOL!?!?
NO AND SHUT UP! okay i shall continue.

The three periods of FNN(ya lah, stop it.) We baked apple crumble and soak apples in liquid mainly sugar solution, lemon juice and water, tap water and no treatment(which is not soaked). Then, we had to soak it for fifteen minutes. So we carried on to do the apple crumble!!!!!! So fun lah. The end result was super good and tasty. SUPER! (TOO BAD FOR YOU ALL, NEVER TAKE FNN!) Then we had to taste the apples and write the appearance, taste, aroma and texture on the table given and answer some questions. I never knew till today that apples can be so troublesome to eat at times.

We were given early recess as we had duty. DUTY, HA.

Chinese was next. Then we had to read in front of the class a.k.a oral. So scary. I kept reading wrongly. I only got 8/10 for it. TSK. Then we did some mindmap thing.

Maths was slack as Ms Noor had courses and had to leave school so we did worksheets. It was quite tough and boring. After that, I went to talk to Shahri 'Darling' and told him jokes. He kept saying 'Urhh, very good' and started ignoring me. For like 5 seconds. Then we went home.

I didn't go to tuition as I thought will have interclass captain's ball. Then they say change to thursday and change back to today. So, I didn't want to go anymore as I did not bring my P.E and was lazy. So I went home straight.

I want to slim down before september so that I can wear the dress I just bought beautifully for my aunty's son's wedding(not my cousin). The dress is very costly. VERY OKAY. I think over hundred? But I didn't pay for it. YAY! I miss church and I've been thinking so much. Yes, my brain should be won't explode lah cause to smart already.

I'm looking forward to (something new!) HOLIDAYS! I'm looking forward to buy new high heels. Even though I'm kinda tall and all(RHYMING WORDS!!!) I'm looking forward to seeing my hair grow longer and longer everyday. Lastly, I'm looking forward to no pimple skin! Thus, I have to work hard and strive for the better.

P.S. Eat my shit.

No comments: