Saturday, July 26, 2008



I love Wenqi!

Today, i went to tuition in the morning. So boring. Like seriously. I'm going to quit it lah. Then I straight away go to my aunty's house. OH MY GOSH. Baby is so cute. I'll post up the few videos that i taken of her, if I can lah. SHE IS SO CUTE. I kept talking to her like rubbish just for her to laugh. And she did. ALOT. And she even screamed. ALOT as well. SO CUTE SIA. CUTIIEX. LOL. Then I went home to wash up and went to church! So fun so fun sia. DANIEL ROCKS! We won the captains ball! YAY! You see. Even though benjamin is a big group, daniel still won! SO. DANIEL ROCKS. Haha. Then we went for dinner at macdonalds. Becky, Waicheng, Yeening and Me was so high over F.I.R's 'Get high' song. Haha.

We went back to church for the mission thing. But after five minutes of the sermon, we came out. We cannot really absorb anything you know. So i and waicheng read our storybook while Yeening studied. You know, 'Secret of the Hollywood life: Family Affairs' is like so nice. But i just couldn't concentrate on reading as we were talking about alot of stuff and rubbish.

Then people started coming out and we tried doing double claps with our feet. And we played games like 'twoki twoki'. Isaac Chong was so funny as he talked in his funny sore throat voice about how he's a soldier and giving us free...... space to study. Okay. Doesn't make sense here. You have to be there to laugh at him. Ee Ling showed us photos of their holiday trip. She, Samson. *AWWW, SO SWEET* , Estella, Melvin and Calvin*AHHHH! CALVIN ROCKS* went to Redang(RENDANG?!?) for holiday. Action Bedeh sia. Then Yeening's parents drove us home. Therefore, it place me here, typing and watching 'JACKY,LETSSSSSSSS GO!' And the haunted house one is like super funny lah. Cool sia. Okay.

I want to study harder and go to the course i want in poly as i know i cannot go to a JC. At least I can get into the course I want right! But all I can think about is reading my stupid(EH!) story book. Okay, I shall start studying soon. CANNOT BE SO LAZY ALREADY HOH! GO AND DIE. I miss melissa. I shall email her soon as I'm feeling(hwu ling) so tired now. Tomorrow I still have to wake up at 7+. TSK. STILL HAVE TO BATHE NOW. TSK.

Okay, I'm gonna watch tv, bathe and wash up before choosing my outfit for tomorrow and sleeping. Ahhh. I miss my bed and aircon already and my mother and sister isn't back. My brother too. So sad.

ER. I'm looking forward to MELISSA'S COMING BACK! Goodbye everyone! I rock your sock.

No comments: