Friday, July 25, 2008


I love Jane!

HELLO! Oh my goodness. Who missed me?!? I know that the whole world raised their hand.

Okay, Melissa went back to Australia already! So sad lah. Cannot wait till she comes back in like december. SO COOL SO COOL.

I'm having so much fun in my life. Okay lah. Wenqi bought a guitar so JunHao's gonna teach us how to play it and have vocal lessons. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THE KTV AND SING MY LUNGS OUT!!!

I so miss Sam. Sam is like the coolest guy ever. EVER. I so want to go to australia and see for myself what it is like. I kept on reading novels of life in Australia, New York, HollyWood as known as 'bimbo books' and all, makes me so jealous. I really want to go and travel. And there's this teacher in school, she spoke during assembly about her trip to aussie and all, makes me so jealous as well. OH WELL.

I'm satisfied with myself this week as i did my FNN coursework in time. (ya lah, FNN LAH YINGNING.) But, I'm still happy. And i know my studies went down alot alot. ALOT. So sad. But I will try to buck up as the final year examination is already around the corner. Like 2 -3 months. HAIYO. So sad. YPM seems so near, yet so far. OH WELL.

Today, I went to school and had lessons and all. And the english presentation was cancelled, wasting all my efforts. So we had 4 periods of Social Studies. It was like so fun. My class kept joking, so we didnt really do much during this four periods. I really laughed super much while Afiq, who sat beside me, was so sleepy and kept lying on the table.

I'm going to sleep it off. Trying to forget that I still have to study and have quite a lot of homework in my bag, waiting for me. FORGET! For the time being anyway. Anyway, Beach.Ball.Babes. is so nice and they are so cool. But they keep using chim words(my blog?) and so unrealistic. Unrealistic as in I wouldn't talk like this to anyone. Not so many profound words.

Okay, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Looking forward to my sleep like in two hour's time. Looking forward to reading my story book like soon. Looking forward to messaging someone whom i cannot decide now. Perhaps Waicheng. Looking forward to bathe once more and feel clean all over. Looking forward to going to australia when I have enough money. Looking forward to on my air-con. Looking forward to buy new clothes. Looking forward to go shopping. Looking forward to laughing my lungs out when I tell everyone my new-found jokes. Okay, LOVE YOU. GOODBYE.

Pang Sai (P.S) : I have not use any 'haha', 'LOL' and all lehhhh.

No comments: