Monday, July 28, 2008















My life and Darlings. There're more!

HELLO FOLKS.

I know my new blogskin is alittle (okay lah, very) act cute and too childish for such a mature person as I, but i spent alot of time trying to add in my stuff. So i don't really care already. YAY!

Today, I went to school as usual. AS USUAL!!!!

For P.E., We had the modules, a.k.a. SPORTS(act chim for what), and I was seperated from Wenqi. But was quite satisfied that I got one of the more effortless sport which is badminton, which also need alot of effort actually. CONTRADICTION!!! Okay. I was the only girl at first so I was kept talking to the Malay boys. And yes, I was the only Chinese and only girl. At first. Cause the rest had 2.4 run. Then I went to pair up with Peining. She so reminds me of tuition and the homework that I don't know how to do. Then we played badminton. We kept missing so I think most of our strength went to picking up the shuttle-cocks(EHH!!!!).

Then we had geography. We went to the computer lab but it was occupied so we went back to class. Told Khairul Nordin jokes. Okay. I shall post one of the jokes. Eunice: 'What do you call a Singh's son?' Khairul.N: 'Okay lah, give up' Eunice:' SINGH-LET!!!!' Eunice(again): *Laugh like siao at her own joke* Khairul.N(again): *Trying very hard not to laugh but cover his face and laugh and kept saying that Eunice is lame* Then the one-period-geography.

Then Chinese started and we wasted alot of time and only did 'jian bao', newspaper cutting, and we read storybooks!

English was quite fun as some of the english groups presented for the SGEM(Speak Good English Program) presentation. And it was super funnyyyy. Our group have not present cause Atiqah did not come. I hope Khairul. A. will do the powerpoint slides. We went for early recess as we had recess duty.

Chemistry was so bad :( So so bad :( We got our test results back and only four pass. Zabir was so funny. He said: 'I failed by fifteen marks only!!' Khairul. N: 'Over how much ah the test?' Zabir: 'Fifteen!' Everyone laughs! And I only got 1/15. So so pathetic. You see what I meant when I said my grades deproved.

Assembly was quite boring. I almost fell asleep. After that, the sec 4s and 5s stayed back but I know what happened already. Haiiiyo. Actually, she's quite pitiful. Okay, sorry about talking about this. Then we went home and I did some of my homework.

I'm going to watch 'Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni' Ep 19 or 20 i forgot. I'm so addicted to it!!!!! Haa. I have not read finish my first story book! But I think left with one chapteh. I mean chapter!!! HAHA!

I look forward to fun Weekends. I look forward to National day as I am going to flea market and KTV with Wenqi, JunHao and Eugene(not my brother). YAY. Okay. I look forward to beach.ball.babes. I look forward to my bath and sleep. And once again, I look forward to Melissa's coming back. Okay, I'm going to watch show and bathe! I love you all!

I linked YangWei already!

P.S. I want to go Australia!

No comments: