Wednesday, July 30, 2008


HAHA SO COOL.

Sister acting cute with my cool but small heart shaped bag.

This 'Consequences' book is so GLAM

Until you saw this.

Glowing Macdonald's pencil box.

Piggy Bank. I mean Angel bank by Uncle Joseph a long long time ago.

My 'Handy Dandy Notebook'!

Gorilla on my 'hao zuo wen'

SECRETS OF MY HOLLYWOOD LIFE: FAMILY AFFAIRS!!!

HAHA. THIS BOOK IS NOT 'DIRTY' AS FAR AS I HAVE READ.

PK LA LA PANG.

Spinning Pencil

ERRRRRR. Random note.

Decorated muffins

STAR LIGHT, STAR BRIGHT, FIRST STAR I SEE TONIGHT.

HELLO READERS! Yesterday before shutting down my computer, I went to a blog I cannot say yet in case someone saw my blog! It's Calvin's BLOG! Okay, I thought of a poem. So I wrote it. Here goes:
Calvin so old but so cool,
Calvin can run and play the pool
Calvin loves daniel especially me
Calvin eats tomyum maggi mee.
Calvin is cute as well as hot.
I think he's like a sizzling pot.
Calvin rocks in a very good way,
I want to wish him a happy birthday!

Aww. So cool right, I love Calvin.

Today's school is not that exciting but quite cool as well. First we had Chemistry.
I didn't sit with Wenqi this time but I sat with Shahri 'DARLING'. I kept wrting 'love letters' to him. I even used my handy dandy notebook to take pictures with him. I tell you how i did it okay. First I drew the picture in the notebook. Secondly, I pretended to take a photo. Then i tore it out and gave to Shahri. I think I've written too much until Shahri told me to stop wasting paper. So fun so fun.

Then, it was maths. Maths was not very fun and we learnt more about trigometry's angle of something and something. I forgot! Oh no oh no. Then she gave us quite alot of homework(at least to me).

FNN was quite boring. Mdm Humaiyah kept talking about evaluation. Then we did evaluation but i didn't really do much.

Recess was early again!

Enlsih was so so so so so so so so scary. It was my group's turn to present and I was the first speaker. SO SCARY LAHH! I was sweating and I think I said alot of wrong stuff. But I think Khairul Anwar was quite good! KEEP IT UP! He did the powerpoint slides and brought the 'SEPAK TAKRAW' BALL!! Even though he joked alot while presenting! HAHA. Then the rest of the group presented.

Chinese was boring as there was a test and when I finished, I still had time to read my story book. Cause it was not very fun to wait doing nothing.

After school, I went to 7-eleven with Wenqi to buy Mashed Potato. LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH. Then we talked and talked and talked. Then we went to my house to see dresses as Wenqi is lending my dress to wear to her niece's birthday.

I'm like going mad now cause I dont have powerpoint and I have to ask people to help me. And I'm not going Yeening's house as I planned cause I asked Guo En to helped me already. Haaa.

I dont actually like to go to school, moreover, my speed of reading is like getting from bad to worse. TSK TSK! NOT GOOD! yeah yeah yeah. During Chinese, is like having a war in my class. REMIND ME TO BRING MY WEAPON! HAHAHDAHAHHAHFAHFHA! Okay.

I want to buy new hhhheeeellllsss. Its heels not hells. HAHA! okay, see you and goodbye.

No comments: