Friday, February 13, 2009

Thanks for the valentines presents and I know there'll be more to come (cause got my church friends *screams!!!*) Haha, but maybe not too. 

Clifton, my girlfriend, gave me a fake sunflower and told me to not sniff it or put under the sun. Ya, I'll try to remember okay! And, he gave me this notebook journal thing, I'll use it when i find something to write! Ya, and i bought this white shirt for him. Quite plain but cool sia!! to me lah, at least. And, i bought this luminious orange cap for him so that he won't get banged down by the car when he's crossing the road at night. I'll upload the photos when I got the time.

Wenqi, my bestie!, I bought for her one pouch cause she wanted it like eons ago and I came upon a very cheap one!!!!! So i bought it for her. Its almost, I say almost hor, cause its more expensive, the same price as a cup of bubble tea and an ice cream cone. So, I asked her to buy those two as presents for me. I'm such a easily contented person man. 

Ya, thats all actually. I bought like three packets of heart shaped sweet and wrapped it up in this transparent wrapping plastic with designs which was expensive. And i decided to give to anyone i see tomorrow, and i want to give one lah. HAHA. 

My blog has no pictures lah, so i shall go and search for Robert Pattinson's photos online and post it up. As well as xiah junsu, june's craze.

Xiah JunSu.

510-88546-20081121122105.jpg

photo.php.jpg

Robert!!

3210449075_810c4f7b96.jpg

3108571716_be0c47c5f0.jpg

No comments: