Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FINE, HOW MUCH? $1 for one word is totally ridiculous right estella!?

Today was so fun in school. TOTALLY.

During english we learn about reading again. And we had to pronounce the words out loud and if other class hears us, we'll sound like a total retard. And Mdm Noreha showed us this clip, quite cool and meaningful one. Wait ah i show you. 

SO MEANINGFOOL! Love it ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
HAHA COOLIIEX!

Then was chinese and it was damn it boring as usually(haha usually). I got 100 for ting xie(chinese spelling)!!!!!! WTHBHBLOLPS! Farniie like my butt. And we did zuo ye (workbook exercise) and the two idiots beside me tried to kopi(CORPEE) and I didn't let then they say i sell fish. Wah lao, I sell prawns one lor! AHAHHAHAHA. Then I tried to do jian bao(newspaper cutting) but the topic was what was my opinion of the school rules (about the cannot go shopping malls wearing school u that one) and I had to think carefully not to offend the school cause I only can think of offensive stuff to write. 

Then it was Fnn and was suppose to pass up research but everyone haven't do finish. REALLY IS EVERYONE. Like most got either 1, 2 or 3 pages but some got like 5 or 6 lah. BUT WE SUPPOSE TO DO 10 BY TODAY ONE SIA. AHHAHAHAAAA. Totally cool so we had Mdm humaiyah shouting and shouting and I really worry for my ears and her throat. 

Recess was cooliiex man, cause i got a splitting headache and the usual drama and movies in the canteen really cheered me up and cured my headache(just joking). Sat with June and Wendy and realised amanda didn't come school. 

Then was maths. Mr L is so farniie that i can LMAO <---- HAHAHAHA. Totally. I think he's really like khairul. n. I dont know why also. BUT STILL. He is as lame as the uncle in hospital that cannot walk. And he keeps shouting when everyone is silent, scaring the wits out of me, even though no one really noticed. HAHAHAHA. I'm like steel woman when i have a tofu heart :D:D:D:D:D:D. 

Chem was funny and i failed my test. 12/30 :(:(:( Sad sad sobbiiex sobbiiex. Anyway, there was this teacher who came in to see through our lesson and his name is Mr vinodgh? I really don't know. HAHA. I'm sorry but he really looked like a kingkong. HAHAHAHA. He just sat there and watch the back of my head cause he was sitting behind me. HAHA. Totally. MACHI! I want to marry your daughter. Okay, that was random. 

After school i fainted. Just joking. I came home and my mother was make dumplings so i helped her and I decided to make all kinds of different shapes. I felt like a chef cause i also take FNN. hahah. PS. Haiish. Then i bathed and played boxhead. If you wanna play too, you can go, www.y8.com and search for boxhead. Damn scary one. HA. 

I just ate orange and passion fruit. Passion fruit fruit, i mean the fruit lah, IS DAMN IT DISGUSTING. SERIOUSLY. I think i have to vomit now. EWW WTH LAH. EWW EWW EWW. PUI. hahahahhaah. don't ever try it. Its like got the seed which i don't even know can swallow anot and its not like the bubble tea passion fruit. Its like passion fruit juice mixed with grass taste(not that i taste grass before, but i smelt them before). EWW WHAT THE HECK. Don't try ah, DONT AH.

Malicious.

No comments: