Thursday, December 25, 2008

I still got one thousand and one christmas cards to do even though christmas is over.  I should start.NOW. Totally sad.


:( :S :| :# :/ :< :"( :--- :=( :`'`'`'`( 

ITS OKAY!!! I WILL HAVE THE JOY OF GIVING LATERRRR. 

ANYWAY, I GOT TWO OVERDUE TESTIMONIES TO SHARE, ITS NOT THE BIG BUT ITS TRUE!! I THOUGHT I SHOULDNT TELL EVERYONE, ONLY SOME. BUT I DECIDED TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE SO THAT EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY AND THANKFUL TOGETHER WITH MEEE. MAGGI MEE. OKAY.

#1st Testimony.
 
I needed to do my schoolwork, so i needed microsoft word when i just bought this laptop. So, i asked everyone i know, but only clifton have. But, his is dl from internet and cost him $200!!!! So i prayed to God super hard, and he led me to the apple shop and I install mine for only $80 (or is it $60?)!!! Thank God!!!

#2nd Testimony.
The night which i bought my laptop, it almost died on me. It was my fault lah. And i almost cried because it wouldn't start up. Then i prayed and prayed and prayed and couldn't sleep. I even went to read the instruction booklet in the middle of the night. But, since i was so sad, i just flipped through. The next morning, i woke up, i prayed again and again. But it still wouldn't work. So, this time, i wanted to go back to the apple shop already. Then, it strucked me that i should go and look through the instruction booklet again. AND IT REALLY DID HELP!!! Oh my goodness. I'm so thankful that i smiled to myself. But, i still have the phobia of my computer not starting up at the start up page. God is super great. 


I learnt that, God do answer prayers. I was so in doubt before this as I didn't really had any real answered prayers before(maybe i didn't take note), but now i believe so much. I also learnt that God will answer our prayers, though sometimes not immediately. He might answer by giving 
help(like making me read the booklet again) or other different ways. So, now i trust in him in everything i do and i know, by having faith in him, nothing is ever impossible. No matter what, I have God. I am not scared of any challenges that I might face in the future. GO ME AND GO GOD!

No comments: