Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

I'll be so busy that i wont even have time to blog!!!(I think?)

Today, I went to buy Sec 4 books. Cant wait for O levels to be over!!!
Around 10 minutes later, i'm going for tuition. Tomorrow, i got tuition(again!! three days in a row!) and shopping with mummy! I'm also going to do my FNN homework which was suppose to be passed up to teacher via email on 30th Nov. HAHA! I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED!!! FRIDAY WE GOING SENTOSAAAA!!! Okay. Next week and the following week is like super busy. Monday I'm going to my auntie's house to see Elita and love her! Tuesday probably going to buy stuff for camp (angel and mortal gift?) and rot at home. Wenesday to Saturday got YPM CAMP. YPM CAMP finish, on the same day, i got to go to my cousin's wedding. Then sunday go church. Monday and tuesday got chalet with cousins(actually wednesday also have but i going malaysia) Then I'm going to malaysia with yn and her family and waicheng to malysia from wednesday to saturday again. I'm one busy person right!!! after all these, I am like going to study and chiong by buying and doing alot of assessment because of O LEVELLS!!! SO SCARY LAH!!! anyway, I bought new shoes, super happy. GOT TO GO ALREADYY!! TUITION!! LOVE YA!!!

No comments: