Monday, December 29, 2008

Hot shot still rocks even though I watch finish one million years ago(stop exaggerating). Ya, the previous post, i posted the superman song sung bye Nese. If i'm not wrong, he's 'Du fei' from hot shot. Cause can't see clearly!! More photos. I feel like making a personal blog. Okay, for what!!! I don't know. put all my photos i don't want everyone to see? write out my feelings which are totally personal? It's okay. I won't be free next year too. And, FNN really suck. I don't know what to do leh. The freaking thing have to do 20+pages, i only did 3. I think i should really give up. School's reopening. I don't know what i should do. I should get prepared like soon. I should love school. Everyone is asking me to go ktv. Spencer and co., Yangwei and co. and Becky and co.. I really feel that i have too many things to do but too little time. Shit, i hope time will slow down for me to catch up.

No comments: