Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello once again. Yesterday was super duper ultra fun lah. We went to help out in decorating the basement carpark in church. Becky drove me and yeening with her mother, A.M.Y.(haha). We went at 10:30am and finished at 2+ 3. Waicheng and jane came, the others were matthieu, marcus, jerome, joel, this girl i dont know her name and this uncle i dont know his name. Then, we wanted to go ECP to give out balloons to little kids but we couldnt find a parking lot. So, with almost a million balloons in the car, we went to becky's house. The car was super crowded with balloons. If you saw one yesterday, yes, its us. Then me, jane and yeening went to the playground to take photos and eastpoint to buy back food to becky's house. We took ALOT of photos. All with ning ning. And i saw alot of people i dont know, but they're from my school so i didn't bother saying hi. AND I SAW MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIEND. Kua Tong Khee. I dont know if his sir name is spelt like that but, i remember is pronounciate like that one!!!!!! He was working LJS and i took like 10mins considering whether i should say hi. HAHA. So happy to meet my friends. We went back to becky's house, watch hot shot which i watch finish already and i was such a spoiler(haha). And we camwhored ALOT. If anyone wants to comment or think it will be ugly, please do not see. seriously, just close the freaking page now. NOW!! DONT REGRET AND BE STUPID.



















My photos are from bottom to top but you can choose to look from the top.


Cool you thermal colour

At this point of time, we are super bored of taking photos already.
Running out of poses.

Act cool act cute, which one dont have.

Jane, you learnt from me really fast.

I dont know what i'm doing as well.

Trying to act one emo not looking.

Duck. So duck until cannot see.

D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G

Got ghost. I only posted the scariest adidas jacket ghost. so hip(bone.)

Stick out our tongues (AHH! SO CUTE!!)
Ostrich zoo.

Pwettiie

Scream face.

Mega mac disgusting just joking.

4

3

2

1

4

3

2

1

I lurbb you shhO much till i wantuuhh liick you!
3

5?

1

0

super not prepared.

this the season to be jolly not to be act cute.

Cutiiesx baby.

Scream face

A.C.
A.C.

No comments: