Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello all! I'm super duper happy cause I just came back from YPMS chalet. It was super super fun. Even though there was around only 9 people, It was still very fun. I shall blog my pre-chalet days first.

Class BBQ
I had class bbq!!! I met Wenqi and we went to Tampines Interchange to meet Khairul.N at 12noon. I reached at around 12.30pm and I thought I was super late cause he only told me to meet him at 12pm at 11.50am. NOT MY FAULT! Haha. Okay. I thought I was late, BUT I WAS NOT THE LAST, NOT EVEN NEAR THE LAST! We waited for like 6 to 7 more people before heading to take Bus 31 to Marine Parade and we walked in the rain to ECP. We met the rest of the class who came and we played guitar and sang and talked cause there was still drizzling fizzling mizzling aizzling bizzling cizzling sizzling.When the rain finally stopped, we started bbqing. I got help okay! Then we cook and eat and cook and eat. Shit.FATS. After a long time, we went cycling for a little while and bought somemore drinks. Then, at around 9pm, I went home with Wenqi and the rest went home later or stayed over.


ROM
On Sunday, I skipped church and went to my sister's ROM. Since she already had her wedding dinner, this ROM lunch cum dinner wasn't very grand. We went to boat quay and went to this open air restaurant. We arrived and waited for the guests to arrive. There wasn't much people, like around 15? Cause only VIPs to my sister went. I always play a very important role in everybody's life. We ate shark fins (real one, not pasar malam one!), Fried prawns, Roasted Chicken and alot of nice nice food all thogether. SHIT, FATS (again)!! Then, we talked talked talked and played with Elita ( I just realised her baby's name is Elita, not Alethia. Alethia looks and sounds nicer though.) She's so cute. Like me. :D! Then end already lah you want what. Oh, then they drove me home, then I took off my clothes and bathe, then I watch tv. You get the drift.

CHALET!!!!! (SO SUPER FUN LEHHHHH.)
Day 1
Alot of people said they will be late. But those who are not met at 2.30pm at White Sands. I met Spencer at Pasir Ris MRT station before walking to White Sands to meet Helu and Shan Mei cause Shan Mei was eating porridge.Waicheng came a few minutes later. While walking to meet Spencer, I saw waicheng with "Eunice" and she accompany her, err, him, err, her, err, it to the Interchange before meeting us. Waicheng went to draw money (ya, i lent her my pen.) and all then we went to fairprice to buy stuff. We wanted to have a bbq, but I just had one and Waicheng was sick so cant really eat bbq food. We also met Garbriel a while after. Then, we decided to cook fish and chips so we bought ingredients for it and snacks and drinks. We also bought sushi to eat. FATS FATS FATS, i should go and die. We saw Aunty Mei Yok(?) while going to take cab and sending Shan Mei to the MRT station. We checked in to the chalet and needed to walk like three bus stops to our bungalow and we almost died cause we took like ALOT things. We reached our bungalow, 'CRANWELL BUNGALOW 1' at Cranwell Road, near Changi Village. We went to put down our stuff and we started preparing and cooking. Wai Cheng and Gabriel was sick so they went to sleep. Spencer spent his time walking around doing nothing except for messaging!! Helu and I washed all the utensils because it was too disgusting and disgusting and disgusting. Then Helu started cooking and I was his 'Kitchen Assistant' for the day. While cooking, Corny(Cornelius) came. EVEN WORSE. Now, both of them didn't help, and they came to the kitchen to see see then suddenly wrestle! Oh my. Okay, then they got suan by Helu that they didn't help so they cannot eat. But we very good one so let them eat lah. But, they had to wash the dishes after that. They is cute one lor. They probably thought that dishes was only plates and utensils only, cannot blame them. We went to bathe and we came out. Seeing the cups, wok, pots and uncleaned tables, we clean up lor. Haha, then Helu came out and suan them again. Okay lah, they are guys mahh. After cleaning, we played poker cards and twister until around 12 plus(?). The forfeit was like retarded but fuuny. The video's with WC. Then we went to the room, on aircon and talked. We like every thing also can talk. From gossiping to what we are unhappy about. Which is a good thing! Cause we trust each other not to tell!! YAY! Waicheng and Gabriel went to sleep while all of us continued playing card and talking and eat junk food. FATSSSS!!!!!!!!!! We talked till 6 plus and went to cook breakfast which consist of a piece of ham, two hotdogs and egg. Plus a cup of hot water and some extra hotdogs for whoever who are still hungry. Gabriel went off for school. People got highest or dont know what, got $1000, so must go.

Day 2
We slept from 7am to 10am and we woke up. We changed and head out to DTE. We took three buses and finally reached. We went to play Arcade after we looked at the movie timings. There was only FOUR movies and 2 of them already watched by some and the rest we dont want to watch. We topped up $10 and got $10 free. We played like siao. Like no need money like that. SO FUNNNNN! We met Shan Mei again!! After that, we went to eat. We wanted to eat Fish and Co. Express, but we change our minds! Waicheng, Yeening and I went to eat KFC while the rest went to eat Chicken Rice. We went to NTUC to buy somemore food and we went back to chalet. We play play play cards and twister until dinner time and Helu and ShanMeiso kind, they went to Changi Village to buy dinner for all of us! SO GOOD HOR! Then we eat eat eat. After eating, we celebrated Waicheng's, Yeening's and Corny's Birthday! Every year's chalet we will celebrate birthday one siol. Then, we ate and played cards. Then. Joysln came and she ate cake tooo. At 10, we went to Changi Village and we went to have mini-supper cause we only drink drinks. WATERMELON JUICE!!! Then we walked around then we went back to the chalet at around 11 +. We cleaned up the kitchen and went to bathe. After bathing, we talked again and Helu tested some pshycology(?) test on us and for me, it was quite true leh. At around 2am, we went to sleep cause every one like going to die.

Day 3
We woke up at 9+ and Waicheng and I were the last people to wake up. We pack our stuff and went to the living room to sit down. We like stone for 5-10 minutes. Just when I decided to lie down and sleep for a little while more, Helu called the chalet person and he/she/it said that we could go already. So we went off and we took a bus to interchange and changed to taxi because the chalet was too ulu for any taxi to drive in.

*End of chalet* I think i never write all cause I'm like tired and cant think because of the severe lack of sleep. Okay, I love all of you! Goodbye!!!

No comments: