Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello all. (who's all?)

I'm SO HAPPY. Because I went to Malaysia YESTERSDAY. So cool yo. We went there to shop and I am very satisfied with myself. I spent only 50 +++++ sing dollars and I bought quite a number of things.

I bought
1. One yellow bra with pink straps. (5 sing dollars!!!)
2. One green bra with pink straps. (5 sing dollars!!!)
3. Three panties for myself (5 sing dollars!!!)
4. Three panties for my mother. (5 sing dollars!!!)
5. One blue shirt for me (6.50 sing dollars!!!)
6. One beige shirt for my mother. (6.50 sing dollars!!!)
7. One white shorts. (6.50 sing dollars!!!)
8. One blue shirt for my brother. (10 sing dollars!!!)
9. Two notebooks for Waicheng and Yeening. (super cheap but cannot write here. Later they say I cheapo.)
10. One pretty pink pencilbox for my sister. (2 sing dollars!!!)

That's a whole lot of things and its not like they are from some market shop. Its from three shopping centre named Jusco, The Store and City something. Cannot remember. But its like super cheap! I want to go to malaysia again. Soon. Okay, i am going. Anyway, I LOVE MALAYSIA. Even though its a little dirty, but the things there are cheaper than I totally expected. And I still have leftover money for my next trip! OH MY GOODNESS.

During this holiday, I probably have to buy
1. Face Cream (DAY AND NIGHT FOR MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT)
2. Christian Dior Lipstick (FOR MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT)
3. New heels. (NOTE : CANNOT GET TOO HIGH ONE CAUSE I'M ALREADY TALL, YOU KNOW...)
4. New dresses (ALOT. YAY)
5. New shorts and shirt (MUCH MORE. YAY)
6. Christmas presents. (ALOT TOO. YAY!)

When I think of somemore things then I shall blog about it.

YAY! I'm going to Yeening's house to cook pasta and watch dvd later. If there isn't any change of plan. School's starting tomorrow. I really cannot be bothered with my results already. I just hope I WILL NOT STAY BACK THIS YEAR. Anyway, what is done already, cannot be undone right. So I shall wait for my results with a CHEERFUL HEART :) I CANNOT WAIT. My painted nails are peeling off. SO SAD. Its okay, I shall apply bright pink when school endssss. But, I still can't bear to remove my nailpolish. So, I shall leave it on!!! Such a contradiction. Anyway, I LOVE MY MOTHER. So random.

Gotta go and prepare to leave the house. GOD BLESS EVERYONE TAKING THEIR RESULTS TOMORROW!!

No comments: