Friday, November 28, 2008

Hello all, I know that my posts are so super duper ultra wordy so i decided to post some photos. And this post took up like almost 2 hours of my time. Anyway, this week is used quite properly lah, cause last week i rot at home. Okay, on monday, I went to my aunty's house then i played with Elita (did i mention that i keep spelling her name wrongly?) Okay, anyway. We went to OG to shop cause aunty needed to fix her luggage and we bought alot of stuff for Elita and ourselves cause Elita's "dui sui" was on thurday which was yesterday. We bought new clothes and some biscuits for toddlers for her!! Okay, on tuesday, i had tuition and i was super tired, maybe never use brain too long suddenly use brain then very tiring.(you got brain one meh?) Okay, wednesday I went out with yeening waicheng estella and jane. I, Yn and Wc met up at around 12 (actually is 11.30 one but it was like a everyone-also-late day) Then Wc went to do IC, then she went home to put her documents and I and Yn went to bugis and eat. WL! ONE FREAKING YONG TAU FOO COST LIKE 4.70$!!! I GO NEAR PARKWAY THE COFFEE SHOP ONLY $2.90!! AND TASTE THE SAME LAH! okay, must learn to relax. Then we went Orchard to meet Jane and Estella. We went to walk at Max and More and Forever 21 while waiting for chengiiex. We shop shop shop shop try shoe shop shop shop then we went to Far East. We try shoe try shoe try shoe shop shop shop then we ate then we went to Taka( I think then we go FOX to see chengiiex want to buy the sweater all that then we go hot storage (haha joke ah!) to buy things to go and buy dinner to cook at Low's house.I and chengiiex bought sushi!!!! Chengiiex went home and left four of us go cook atLow's house. Their parents at home too wOrhhx. His father so cute. seriously lah. SUPER CUTE. And, I know my YPM group already! Okay lah, I quite happy with it lah. Then we eat and watch tv together and paint our nails!!!!!!! so cool sia. Thursday I went to celebrate Elita's birthday. So cute sia she. She's like queen of the day! When everyone go home already, I played with her so much. Really want to bring her home sia. Then I went to eat sushi with Waicheng her mum and steeve. SHIOK SIA. Two days in a row. Then went home with my mummy cuase my sister and my mother went to watch Beverly Hills Chiwawa.( MY SISTER CALLS CHIWAWA CHICHIWAWA!!!) ( AND SHE CALLS PROJECT RUNWAY, PROJECT RUNAWAY!!!) Okay. Today, Actually got tuition one. But i dont know why, my leg super pain so i didnt go. But stayed at home. I talked on the phone with Yn and chengiiex for like two hours and slept for very long. COOL SIA. Tomorrow might go ECP if it doesnt rain and my leg recovers. CANT WAIT FOR CHURCH!!!!!!!! LOVES, ME.

Photos from last time Sister's ROM.
























































(Next post will post class bbq's photos!!)

No comments: