Saturday, August 30, 2008










Waicheng, you suck/.










Jane and Becky









Robot so cool.







Yeening. You suck even more-r.(haha, morer.(MORAL?!?))


Hello. I did not blog for alot of days. I know like everybody missed me.


Firstly, I want to say that Singapore Fireworks festival 2008 was very beautiful and nice! I think it was so romantic but going with yeening completely spoilt it. JUST CHOKING!(JOKING) Thanks ah yeening's mum for giving me this opportunity. So formal ah. I think only the firework and the TKSS band segment was nice. The rest made me super tired. And when we were there, they super not enthu one. So we also quite dead. And after that we still had to take MRT home. I almost died ah. (good lah, why never die!)


Secondly, I LOVE FLEA MARKET. I went to flea market with Becky, Waicheng and Yeening. It was so fun and I decided not to buy clothes then as I have NO MONEY and I didn't really see anything I liked. But all of them bought something but waicheng gave and sold them away. All the photos will be posted on the next post cause my blogger is siao one so I dont want to post pictures again or every thing will go haywire(hay is the horse eat that one ah?).


Thirdly, Last week's sentosa trip was so fun so fun siol. We played volleyball(beach, ball, babes ah!) and they played beach soccer. I was the did-not-cheer cheerleader. I and Yeening just stood around taking photos and running away from the ball. It was so fun so fun. We had packet food for lunch, apples and drinks. WE ALSO HAD ICE-CREAM(I so didn't scream.) They threw dry ice(eyes) into the sea. Then look as if someone's drowning. But very cool siol. PICTURES POSTED NEXT POST LAH!


Fourthly, I went to buy heels on friday with Wenqi. I bought a white and super-high heels. Everyone says I shouldn't have bought so high one cause I'm already so tall! :D Actually, ya lah, I agree lah. I stand with Waicheng or Wenqi, I really think I'm very tall leh. Haiyo, I really dont want to be so tall one. Hai, I'm so sorry. (HAHAHAAHA!) We shopped around and I bought nail polish from face shop. Then we went to get some food and walked home.


Fifthly(?!!), HOLIDAYS ARE HERE. CAN YOU EVEN ENJOY YOURSELF THINKING SO MUCH JOY AND HAPPINESS IS HERE?!? BUT WE STILL HAVE TO STUDY AND I REALLY STRONGLY DISLIKE IT (cannot hate!) . I just hope that my grades will go back up and not go down like what happened to my CA. SO super sad siol.


Sixthly(?!!!!!!!?), I am so excited for the wedding on sunday. This coming sunday, not today. SO FUN LOH! I think I'm going to buy new shorter heels for the wedding cause you know, I cannot make people so sad that they're short you know. haiyo. I'm going swimming, ktv and more during this week and I think it'll be fun. Think only lah. But you know, my thinking quite accurate one. YEAH YEAH YEAH!


Lastly, Goodbye. My next post is gonna be up in like a few minutes. SO COOL SIA.

No comments: