Thursday, August 7, 2008




I found in my folder 'Cool and Random' from my phone. Indeed it was random *gleams*

Today is wenqi's 'super bad day'. When we walked to school today, she complained that the fish sauce from yesterday's FNN practical made her whole bag smelly and disgusting. So, she brought her previous bag. Then she complained about having no school socks, that's why she had to wear normal white socks. Then she complained that she wore a stupid shirt and skirt. Okay.



School's not all that great today, therefore, I dont want to blog about it cause its boring. And I skipped practical again D: Why can't it be like during curiculum(?,whatever)? So saddening. I think I really used too much computer already. EAT SHIT LAH(EH!?!) I want to sleep and never wake up. WAH SLEEPING UGLY(EH EH EH!)



I really think 'Dont Forget The Lyrics'(?) is so cool. You can like earn money by singing. And this episode's girl sounds a bit squeaky. HAHA. But, still cool.



I don't really want to blog much and I'm not going to school tomorrow. Goodbye, national day celebration. I might be watching 'Journey to the center of the earth'(?)(wah, name so long, imagine saying this to the cashier: Can I Have two tickets for jourkneee twwwooo therrrr sannnddddtttteerrrr ooooorrrffff therrrrrr wooorrrrlllddd) with Wenqi tomorrow. And going Tampines Mall to buy stuff. I still haven't found the perfect heels yet. Except on http://www.gojane.com/ but then plus the shipping fees. I guess I rather buy something uglier but cheaper. IF I SAVE TILL 70$ I AM SURE I WILL BUY THE STUPID HEELS FROM THERE.(eh what stupid, okay lah, cool heels)



YAY. Cannot wait till saturday cause something super cool happened to me. YAY! Okay, goodbye. I'm tired from reading others blog. Wonderful blogs I must say! Goodbye once again


PANGSAI: I'm very sad cause my video cannot be uploaded D:

No comments: