Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I chance upon these photos. WOW, Chique worhs.
My dishes! YAY SO COOL.
Wenqi's dishes. urh, yay.
Hello darlings(DAVID?)
Today was a super super tiring day.
In the morning, I had Chemistry. Actually have test, but we pushed it back to next week. Haiyoyo. I also never study lah. So should say, good good.
Maths was not very fun. Ms Noor was teaching quite fast.( okay lah, very fast.) She went through one of the few portions in the chapter in like less than 5 minutes and give us quite alot of home. She said it was very little. I will agree with her if we didn't have to stay back in school and stand for three hours. (you will know why later.) But, aiyah, its for our own good (wah, I Not Stupid ah!!)

Then It was FNN. FNN's first 20 minutes was spent studying for the test and after that, we had the test. It was quite easy. QUITE. Haha. So fun so fun.Then we listened on how to do the evaluation thing. During recess, we went to the kitchen to check on our ingredients for the practical. Which was quite cool.
English came after recess. We went through the english worksheet again. Then we had this group oral readibg stuff. And AFIQ IS SO DISGUSTING. LIKE SERIOUSLY LAH. He was like talking about pregnant woman's breast and he asked Kin Kit if next time he got wife, then she's pregnant then he suck her breast then got milk, he will swallow or spit out. THEN YOU KNOW WHAT THE DISGUSTING AFIQ SAID WHEN KIN KIT ASK HIM BACK. HE SAID HE WILL INJECT SYRUP INTO THE BREAST THEN CAN DRINK BANDUNG. He kept making me drift away while reading. ASS. (eh!?!)
Then Chinese was next then we did some stuff I can't remember. And did my FNN menu card there. Cannot. Remember. Lah.
YAY. AFTER SCHOOL. Got FNN PRACTICAL TEST. The dishes I cooked are Garlic Chilli Prawns, Red-Braised Fish Steak, Egg Salad, Rice and Plain water (ya, this dish is like super hard to make.) This is the reason (for the teardrops on my guitar?) why I stood for like 3hours. AHHHHHHHHH! So tiring. But hor, can get to eat my delicious food leh. Worth it lah.
I think that what I did on tuesday was super right. Super super right. I'm like the coolest person on earth. Super. I admitted to what I done wrong even if I only did 10% wrong.( not that I have so little wrongs lah). I apologised to her because I remembered Mark Conner's Sermon. And seriously, when I apologised to her, she apologised too, knowing she was at fault as well. Just like Mark Conner said. So cool right. I think this is a test God gave me! I hoped I did what he expected of me and that he will be proud of me! YAY! Haha. Cool hoh.
And hoh, got this girl in my school. Tsk tsk. Lets call her the 'So-yesterday' girl. I really think she is very proud cause of some things she just did which makes her 'ah-lian'. Cool anot. Okay lah. It's their business if they still want to continue down-grading themselves. I'll just have to do what I have to do that is right. But sometimes I really do alot of stupid things. But, sometimes I dont really regret it. YAY.

No comments: