Monday, November 2, 2009


SNSD BEFORE.



And, After!

So different aye! Amazed me how much plastic can do to someone :)





SS sucked for me cause i'm damn stupid. seriously. should just die. IDIOT. hope i can still get good marks.
Chemistry was such a careless shit. Dont know what was wrong with me during SS and Chem. :(

I don't think i can make it to JC anymore :(
But i still wanna try. My best. For Geog and Physics. MUST. heee.
I've fallen in love with someone not worthy. How. 
Go and die lah. O levels still say such crap.
I miss going out after church last time. Wish it'll come sooner. :(
Today is such a sad day.

Anw. Happy belated Birthday Neville Chia. 17(magazine) already.
Jane's Birthday in 3 days.

I've been recieving many 'good luck' messages last week and this week. Thank you very much all! :)
I think due to O levels, I've been talking more and more crap than i usually do. You can imagine how bad that is huh!
Sorry Wenqi if i ignored you when we walked home together today because i was really too depressed about my stupid careless mistakes to say anything.
But, really, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COMFORT PEOPLE ONE LOR. haha. joking. Love you ttm. Haa.

4 more papers to end of Olevels. My whole life is about O levels now. DAPIAN.

I am so excited. Wish that Yeening will want to go to SuperJunior's super show at Thailand ard Nov/Dec so that i also can go.
HA. So many things to do after O levels. I see alot of people type what they want to do after olevels.
But i won't write lah. Later people sure stalk me one. Like i'm rose like that. Okay. you see what i mean by the i-talk-alot-of-crap syndrome thing.

Okay lah. Buai buai already lahh. 

Lastly, I hope your papers been fine :(

No comments: