Thursday, November 12, 2009

HELLO EVERYBODY :) 

I am so damnit happy today cause O levels is O-V-E-R! 
Anyway........

I am damn hapy because i spent alot of time today outside, kinda celebrating(?) 
  • I went to City plaza to extend my hair (:D)!!!!
  • I went to KTV and sang from 1 - 7pm with JunHao(xiaxue), Kinkit(kaykay), Eugene and Wenqi.
It was so damnit fun cause i kinda like my long hair :)
And, i sang like a bitch the whole day! :)

Okay, why this whole post like damn crude :(

Okay. I dont think i should post the photos now. But, i'll cross my heart and promise that the next post will be our photos! Anyway, after a century or two, Wenqi decided to get a facebook, and to come online. Okay, partially because i forced her to. But, if she really dont want she wont right! I can infer that she really wants :) (OMG NO SS.)

We're webcamming, voice convo-ing and play icy tower tgt, well not exactly tgt but talking and playing tgt. :) I love these BFF moments that we sort of lack of due to O level.

Waicheng's uncle really suck until i dont know what his problem is. Shit lo. After Os already. S-whole. :(

Tmr, maybe going to watch 2012 with them again. And. I'm broke. BROKE BROKE BROKE BROKE LIKE A BROKEN BROKE. ya. lor. Dunno should work anot also. But, my brother hiring me during january! YEAH. 1day = 100$ But, its only for either 2 - 6days. But, happy liao lor. cause, i dont really intend to work :P

Feel like posting a great long post because i am so happy today. 

Today, I sang Sorry sorry twice in the KTV and was really high. DK why. only sorry sorry mahhh. hehe. Ate @ pastamania = even broke-r for dinner.

Okiex gotta go cause i want to
  1. Post this post. 
  2. Talk to BFF and frenzzzxxzxzx on MSN and webcam(?)
  3. Play Icy tower, Bejewelled and maybe poke some mushrooms(?)
  4. Read my story book.
  5. listen to music
  6. sleep soon
KKAY! BYE XOXO

No comments: