Thursday, October 22, 2009

100th post.(i know very little.)

SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT IM NOT GOING USE COMPUTER. 

I AM HAVING SEVERE HEADACHE FROM MY OWN GREEDINESS. 

I went to Macdonalds with Wenqi, Junhao and Eugene today and i got greedy. 
You know, when you buy one cup of coffee, you can refill how many times they also don't care?
I drank two cups and I felt like i just drank liquor or something. I feel so drowsy and i felt that i could faint. 
Somemore, I had Science practical. 
I felt that it was okay though. Some things wrong. But, okay. 
I was so damn it scared and i almost could feel myself shivering from fear. YIKES. Haven't had such a feeling in a looooonnnnggggg time already. I was just so glad that I got over it. I just hope that i would not be so greedy and get through my other papers just as well. I felt so nervous and I felt like beating someone up.(I get violent when I am nervous.) 
OKAYYYYYY. TIME TO GO AND STUDY. 

ANYWAY TODAY IS MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY SO.... 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!
(got a wallet, self-zhnged card holder and handmade braclets for her!)

No comments: