Friday, March 13, 2009

HI LOW. Today hor, my that mahder went to the school lor. For what ah? For that hor, parent teacher dialogue and collecting of my report bookie lor. Wah, want to be bookie ah!

Anyway, I so proud of myself now that I am going to reward myself with something. Maybe this nice 19.90$ bag which is very nice! And Karaoke later. Okay, I'll tell you why i'm proud of my self :D:D:D:D:D:D

My results were kind of good. To me. At least better than the last few. Got some very good and some very lousy and i will reward myself for the good ones first because I know, I will have to study as a punishment, even though i already planned to do that. Okay, I show you mai results

English - 70 A2
Chinese - 70 A2
Maths - 100!!! A1
Combined humans - 64 B4
Food & Nutrition - 59 C5
Science - 49 :( D7

L1R5 -21 :(
L1R4 - 14 :)

I shall ask my mother to reward me as well. HAHA. So fun. So fun to reward here reward there. Lame lah wah lau. Okay. 

No comments: