Monday, January 5, 2009

if you think your life is miserable, try living mine.

This was what was running through my mind when my mother continue 'guiding'(torturing you mean) me in different various ways. I'm not gonna say, but ya. I've been living this life for the past few months but no one knows(except my sister who heard my try-to-be-silent cries almost every night.). 
Even though its nothing real biggie, but I think I at least can have my say and being able to do what I want. And its kinda bias how I and my sister are treated differently in a bad way for me. I seriously think that this is so super unfair. YA CAUSE SHE'S YOUNGER. SO? Much younger kids than her can do what I can do.  Or way better. Like she can sit there and watch tv and i have to so many things. And this year is my freaking o level year. Idiot. I think i'm just childish and immature thinking this way.

No comments: