Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello. Today was the first day of school and i brought my new bag. Okay, i shall talk about yesterday first. On the first of january, I woke up at 1pm++ and i clean up and started going online. Then, i asked amanda and wenqi out to buy a new bag and to shop around. But, Wenqi was at Robinsons with her family so i met up with amanda first. She was looking for a pair of nice new school shoes, so we went to century's BHG to see cause the bag i want to buy(BOUGHT!!!) was there. Then, she bought this shoe, which is very nice to me and she say she will wear it on monday, which cost 39.90$ but she wanted the other design but don't have her size, so, oh well. Then, i was so hesitant about buying the KAPPA bag (BOUGHT!!!!) because don't have the colour I saw the other time :( It was actually 36.90$ (cheaper than her shoes) but got discount so only 31.90$!! so cheap sia. Then, we went back to tampines mall to look for caps cause amanda wanted a plain black and white cap! We went to seh seh street(77th street) but no more! So we went to X-craft. There was so many cute and nice caps!!! I was so tempted to buy this shark one which cost 16.90$. But later like copying neville and shan's bag. So i saw another cap which is very colourful and cute, but it was also sixteen ninety. But, poor people can't be choosers so i bought this blue, red and white cap for 6.90$ and i still don't know how to wear it nicely(as in what hair style). I loved it so amanda bought for my christmas present. haha. actually felt abit bad if i really go and buy the 16.90$ one so i changed my mind, partly because of it.
 
So cool sia. Anyway, its not those kind yeening wants for sports too. Haha. Like superman. YEAH WO SHI SUPERMAN x3
YEAH NI SHI LOSER.

Then we went to look for pencil box, not too act cute one, but unfortunately, don't have. All so act cute(act me?) So, we bought sweets from mini toons and we went to eat dinner at LJS and we met wenqi after that. She went to popular to buy file, me too lah. And she looked for her waterbottle but to no avail. Then we took bus 18 back to 201 and wenqi bought her new school shoes (its nice too!) and i bought nail polish remover cause i cannot go to school with hot and shining red nails, i'm sure the teachers won't make a single squeak. Then i rushed home to watch xiao niang re!!! I think yuzhu and zhenzhu's brother very stupid. Ya, for all you who watch, i think you'll agree with me. haha.
I went to bed at 11pm but i tossed, turned and talk to my sister till 1am. No wonder i'm feeling like i'm dreaming. Or am i? Shut up.

I woke up rather early and prepared myself for the(not stupid just joking) school. I met wenqi first and walk to tampines mart the seven eleven and met with beiting and amanda and we walked to school together. KHAIRY SLIMMED DOWN SUPER DUPER ULTRA ALOT. I WANT HIM TO TEACH ME SIA. OKAY. Skip skip skip to first period. It was..... can't remember.... oh, it was chinese. CHINESE LESSON SUCKS. SERIOUSLY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE TEACHER. SHE WAS MY CHINESE TEACHER LAST YEAR ALSO. SHE WILL ACT ONE FIERCE AND KEEP QUIET WHEN THE CLASS IS NOISY, BUT, SERIOUSLY, EVERYONE JUST CONTINUES TALKING AND IGNORES HER. She no brain ah? cannot talk and say '安靜!!' one meh? Retarded, don't know what else to say man, she's the pro. 

Second period was SS. WAH LAO. We changed teacher to Mrs June Lee. The chinese reached first and greeted her first. I don't know for some reason, we laughed when we greeted her, maybe cause she is called Mrs Lee just like our Discipline Mistress? Skip ss cause very boring.
Then we had three periods of FNN. TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK. I don't doze off already very good, i talk to other people also get scolding :( Maybe its my fault.  Recess, can imagine the crowd? luckily we came down earlier not so many people. But, It was like at orchard road on a public holiday. Or, new year's eve. OH MAN! 

Then we rearrange our seats when we went back to class. Lazy to post anymore. I'm super emo kiiddOx now. 

School's not that good and i almost fell when i missed one step and my last three toe hurts. What can good can this be.

No comments: