Friday, May 30, 2008

Why is life so sad and boring now? :(

Hello. I'm feeling super oily and dirty now, but i'll still type briefly what happened today! Today,
I woke up quite early for me loh! i think 10plus. HA. Then, i played computer for a little while.
At around 12, i went to bathe and clean up and stuff and decided to cancel my date with wenqi. Cause we did not have anything to do and go in mind at that point of time. And i messaged yeening and wanted to go out with her, but she was going to Eeling's house to bake! So YN asked her if i could go and we went. Then I was super late but i went to YN's house to put down some stuff before going to EastPoint. Then YN ate her lunch and i watched! THEN THEN THEN we went to NTUC to buy things for baking. Then we took the Mm-ARRE-TEE to PasirRis to Eeling's house. BAKEBAKEBAKE. Then it was a disaster. But it was nice okay! It is still nice lah. Then I and YN left then went to fetch my sister and bought french friesss, then went to my house to watch 7am channel8 show. Then she went home. Actually, there are photos one loh. But then hoh, its in CYN's camera so cannot post loh. Anyway, its GOOD NEWWSS!!! Yeening mop the floor for the first time today! And i'm her instructor lehhhhh. Cannot tell her mother cause she don't do housework at home! HA. okay lah. I go bathe and clean up and sleeeppppp cause tomorrow's a long longgg day. Okay, I don't kow if I'll post tomorrow lah. I guess not loh. So see you on SUNDAY, Bu Luo Ge!! I so love eunice! :D

No comments: