Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello! I just went to the dentist for dental checkup and may be getting braces on! I super love myself lah. HA. Aren't you'll just so jealous how i'm going out everyday and having so much fun? Well, now the day has come for me to stay at home to do my homework. Oh my right. I can't stand the thought of having homework. So, i'm going to do it ALL today and part of tomorrow. I'll be going out with Wenqi tomorrow to i dont know where to buy stuff which also means SHOPPING. Aw man, i've spend super much money already. I think i shouldn't bring too much money out in case i spend it all away. I still need to save money to buy clothes and to go out on my birthday! Anyway, my birthday is coming and i super cannot wait. 3rd June ah! *hints* HA. Yes. I'm going to do my homework like now and waicheng's gonna come with her mother to my house at four so i have to pack my room and house and do all my homework and maybe read the bible a little and get some rest. You'll do the same also right! :D Goodbye lah.

No comments: