Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello people, I know its been almost a year since I posted. But, yeah, its better than NOTHING right. hmph. >:(

Anyway, i actually have a new blog, but its damn emo and when you read, you might just feel my sadness and die too, so reading this will be much better right. Yeap. Anyway, its been almost a year in YJC and I must admit that it is a very fruitful experience for myself and I will never regret this period of time even if I retain (CHOY). YEAP! I've learnt a lot and I think I've grown up quite a bit. I've learnt to be independent and to be able to separate from Wenqi so I reckon it is good and bad.

Its approximately two weeks to promos and I can die just thinking about it (considering the shock that is sent to my heart by the thought!) and my eye bags are becoming as heavy as my school bag (which definitely is extremely bad!). Today was the most retarded day in school.(or is it ONE of the most retarded day... hmmmmm.....) I guess every day is retarded with DS around. Anyway, after I went to YJC, I made friends with 5 wonderful people(more than 5 friends la but these five are the closest *MUAHS*) and its really fun hanging out with this DS group of people. I'll remember you five darlings for life, Cherry(Yuwen), Elizabeth, Shamini, Valerie and Serene :)

Today was epic man seriously. Firstly, Cherry the-major-DS-need-to-see-doctor person, wave to this guy's(yeah i wont say his name is R) BACK. This is quite normal considering the guy is quite cute. But what the DS didn't realise is his friends are just in front. And watching her do that. OMG. I wanted to dig a hole and hide, I reckon she must have felt the same way. HAHAHAHAHHA. Then, a fly landed on DS's hair. Shamini screamed like siao and THE WHOLE CANTEEN LOOKED AT US SERIOUSLY. HAHAHAHA WE LOOKED LIKE SOME JOKE. Well, we are la I KNOW. yeap. Then the fly went to attack Eli next and when it flew away, we sat down and tried to pretend nothing happened(epic fail). YA LA OKAY.

YEAP. I have to do alot of work already la and my bro want to use the computer :( AGAIN. But I've used enough so I guess I'll go sleep now since the PW meeting tmr is cancelled so great! KTHXBAI!

Lovelygurlgurl.

1 comment:

FOO said...

YOO!!!! STILL REMEMBER ME MAH!? lols

I Am Eugene East Spring 4e4 deeeee and Mr tan is our form teacher lol!! anyways i happen to do a google search on somethin then happen to see this in the search page how cool! :)
anyway good luck for your A level if u are still taking cause now is 2011